Re: [OM] Image resolution

Subject: Re: [OM] Image resolution
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 12:29:38 -0700
On 5/20/2016 5:25 AM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
But for me, this is more easily and better handled in Photoshop. I've never tried it myself (yet) but your camera might do it better if it has an HDR mode.

Again and again, I bracket exposures for such subjects. Again and again, I find that one of the single exposures fulfills my purpose without blending, HDR, etc. The bracketing is still important, to get that one that does it all.

In the Zone Moose