Re: [OM] IMG: Honeysuckle: A Beautiful Nuisance

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Honeysuckle: A Beautiful Nuisance
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 14:57:06 -0700
On 5/19/2016 10:11 AM, Jim Nichols wrote:
While experimenting with some lens combinations, I came across a nice example of one of the nuisances that is taking over my fence.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Beautiful+Nuisance.tif.html

How a nuisance? Few things better for transforming a chain link fence into a thing of beauty. There is some sort of beautiful flowering vine on such a fence near us. One part of the fence was replaced, turning a corner we pass often ugly, but the plant is spreading back from the other side. That's about all I know of that I might prefer to honeysuckle. Perhaps it's invasive in your climate? Not here.

And I'm with Bob about sucking the nectar out. One of the few clear memories I have of my first grammar school was the wonderful honeysuckle.

Sucker for a Pretty Face Moose