Re: [OM] golf

Subject: Re: [OM] golf
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2016 16:52:04 -0700
On 5/22/2016 3:27 PM, Bob Benson wrote:
Relative to Nathan/Chris discussion:  For those who think golf is a waste
of time ... probably is.  But my personal experience is that it is a
terrific thing for couples to do together -- the time spent together on the
golf course is a very positive thing.

Everybody is different. Carol and I spend that outside together time walking in nature. And it is indeed a very positive time for us, an important part of our relationship.

She hates competitive sports, anyway. And I'm as yet not capable of playing them without being at least a bit competitive, which I feel is bad for me and know is bad for our relationship.

I agree with the quote, attributed to so many people "Golf, a good walk
spoiled."

We're pretty good at just settin' outside, sometimes talking, sometimes not.
Great stuff for us.

Non Competition Clause Moose