Re: [OM] Redesigned my website

Subject: Re: [OM] Redesigned my website
From: DZDub <jdubikins@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 18:05:51 -0500
On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 4:58 PM, Christopher Crawford <
chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I've just redesigned my website! I have had my site for 15 years, and the
> design had not changed in 6 years. It was looking dated; I wanted a
> cleaner,
> more modern layout. Check it out and let me know what you think.
>
> http://chriscrawfordphoto.com

In a sense, I think it is successful because it doesn't give away that
there have been sweeping changes.  On the other hand, it doesn't look very
different to me from what it was before.  I'm really just commenting on the
homepage.  Perhaps things are different as one drills down.

Check the beginning of the third paragraph - "too" where "to" is meant.
Also the spelling of "receive."

Best,
Joel W.