Re: [OM] Redesigned my website

Subject: Re: [OM] Redesigned my website
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 19:48:17 -0500
> I have no idea how to do that, and my searching online has given me no
> real information on how to make a site responsive.

It depends on what you are using to build the site. My new site is
built using Drupal and my template is "responsive" which changes the
formatting and image widths for the device being used by the viewer
along with the orientation of the device.

> Google said a long time ago that they would penalize sites in mobile
> searches if they were not mobile compatible, but it has not hurt me at
> all, I am selling more now than I did a few yrs ago. People who buy or
> license my work aren¹t using cell phones to look for photos. I¹ll figure
> it out later.

That you haven't noticed a downturn yet isn't an indication that you
aren't being penalized. I know my sites are measurably affected.

AG Schnozz