Re: [OM] IMGS: After Old Oil Processing Shop - woodworking shop

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: After Old Oil Processing Shop - woodworking shop
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 20:45:10 +1000
Yes, that's an interesting series.  One thing I have noticed about many of
the images you've shown of people working is that they seem to work sitting
down.  For example, I've never seen anybody doing wood turning sitting down
(and I've seen a lot of people doing wood turning) !

The Iran images really give an insight into the country that we don't see
via the media here in Oz.

...Wayne