Re: [OM] Lee Filters

Subject: Re: [OM] Lee Filters
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 18:56:55 +0100
Well, yes, but you could say the same about several other ranges also
available, and I suspect that Wratten filters started out as squares of gelatin
too.

But unlike Cokin, Lee have a long-established professional studio lighting
heritage which has expanded to a startlingly wide range of architectural
lighting filters, and unlike Cokin their filters are glass rather than CR39
resin. Shame that neither Lee nor Formatt Hitech make their high density glass
ND filters in 130mm size, which reputedly do not suffer the odd colour cats of
some of the cheaper brands - but on the bright side, that saves me the pain of
justifying the prices. So I stayed with Cokin. Wish me luck on correcting the
colour cast!

Piers