Re: [OM] OT: Warning for hikers/campers in western Pinal County, Arizona

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Warning for hikers/campers in western Pinal County, Arizona
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 06:14:50 +0200
Maybe. But it also says that no civilians have been hurt to date. And secondly,
I wonder how having a gun on you would help if you find yourself in crossfire
between two gangs.

It seems to me that the police sometimes like to exaggerate threats like this,
partly to justfy added resources for themselves. I suspect that given the
weather in your part of the country, heat exhaustion is a much more present
danger than drug gangs.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman