Re: [OM] IMG: Ballpark Mom

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Ballpark Mom
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 09:38:22 -0500
Thanks, Paul.  I see all kinds at these games, but most are very nice.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 5/25/2016 9:35 AM, Paul Braun wrote:
Nicely done.

In my limited experience while playing softball in 4-H, parents can either
be supportive cheerleaders, or insufferably rude, angry people.  We had to
ask one of the fathers to stay home - he was getting so loud and abusive
that we couldn't concentrate on the game. I really felt sorry for his kids,
since he was also a hardcore drinkin', cigar-smokin', tobacco-chewin'
farmer.  Pretty sure it was not pleasant growing up in that house.

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 11:03 PM, Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>