Re: [OM] IMG: More Mannequins

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: More Mannequins
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 09:39:34 -0500
Wow. Creepy, indeed!

That's a part of that culture that I really don't get. The men have created
laws that essentially say it's the women's fault if they look good and
cause impure thoughts in the men, so they are required to cover up
everything (I've also seen outfits where only the eyes can be seen). To me,
it's the same sort of thing over here in America where people far too often
place the blame on the woman when she is assaulted, saying that she
shouldn't wear a short skirt or a pretty blouse because men can't be
expected to control their urges.

On Tue, May 24, 2016 at 5:56 PM, Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> PESO:
>
> But these are even more scary than the last one!!
>

> http://tinamanley.photoshelter.com/gallery-image/Iran/G0000YmlbTddL96g/I0000MdI8Hv9Yt1c
>
> I've been working at the computer all day so there are lots more new ones
> before that one if you have time to check them out.  Just hit the back
> arrow.  Click on Less Info for a slightly bigger picture.
>
> C&C greatly appreciated.
>
> Tina
>
> --
> Tina Manley