Re: [OM] Redesigned my website

Subject: Re: [OM] Redesigned my website
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 13:10:32 -0700
On 5/24/2016 1:08 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
It would certainly be nice to see on the Zone-Ten gallery.
Highly unlikely. Development for Gallery2 has ceased. Gallery3 is
garbage. Nothing else, that isn't 500PX, Facebook or Google+ is really
up to the task at this time.

Well, I'm not doing FB, for what amount to religious, or at least belief
system, reasons. :-)

Opinions, pros and cons, about the other two and Adobe Portfolio as places to
put alternative versions of my web galleries?

All new web solutions need to be "responsive".

I've been thinking that. I have kids, grandkids, other family, friends, who view the world through their mobile devices, and I'd like to make my photos easier for them to browse. Neither ZX nor my Singapore galleries are awful on phones and tablets, but not very good, either.

I suppose one puts up images as large as the highest rez current screens, and hopes for the best? I've always been careful do final, post downsampling 'sharpening' for web display size, so I'm unsure about all this multi size flex tech.

 Out of Date Moose