Re: [OM] Redesigned my website

Subject: Re: [OM] Redesigned my website
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 17:19:36 -0400
I look at a fair number of photos on my iPhone, and some sites are far more
navigable than others. Yours, for example, is pretty difficult using a
phone because all the advance/retreat buttons are so small. The images
themselves look pretty good, and that's true for most sites, including
Zone-10. Images look good; navigation is the issue.

No solution here, except I'll try to remain conscious while browsing in the
future and make notes of which sites are easier to navigate. I know I've
been to a few recently where the photos pretty much filled the screen, with
Next/Previous arrows to either side. The better ones don't show the arrows
unless you tap over that way.

And I'm using the Apple iHoss (6s Plus); on smaller screen navigation must
be a nightmare unless the sites are specifically (and probably expensively)
engineered to provide ease of operation.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal