Re: [OM] IMG: Shoe Repair Shop

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Shoe Repair Shop
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2016 17:53:41 -0400
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
Yes, seems better to me too.  The girl's head looks a tad stretched due to
volume anamorphosis--there are a few other signs of this effect as well.  Would
consider  a modest cylindrical correction
which is less accurate than a spherical correction but leads to less linear
distortion as there are straight lines in the shot as well.  One can't have
perfectly straight lines and correct the anamorphosis, unfortunately.
My choice would be normocephalic  subjects with slightly skewed lines.

My 2 cents,
Mike