Re: [OM] E-M5 sensor cleaning?

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 sensor cleaning?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 12:19:44 -0700
On 5/31/2016 11:33 AM, Piers Hemy wrote:
Hey, I remember the small-ads at the back of Pop Photo extolling (in all
their innocence) the dust-busting virtues of real 100% Polonium!

I guess there is none left in those old devices:

"Polonium was also part of brushes or more complex tools that eliminate static charges in photographic plates, textile <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Textile> mills, paper rolls, sheet plastics, and on substrates (such as automotive) prior to the application of coatings. Alpha particles emitted by polonium ionize air molecules that neutralize charges on the nearby surfaces. Polonium needs to be replaced in these devices nearly every year because of its short half-life; it is also highly radioactive and therefore has been mostly replaced by less dangerous beta particle <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_decay> sources."

Ionic Moose