Re: [OM] IMGS: Fire Temple

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Fire Temple
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 15:13:14 -0400
Thanks, Jez.  Those are really old!!  That was back when I had a problem
with the sensor on the M9.   I'll go back and upgrade them eventually, but
that's way down my priority list right now.  What usually happens is that
if someone is interested in leasing a photo, they will contact me for a
high resolution file and I'll clean it up before I send it.  Right now,
Italy is not in the news as much so it's highly unlikely that I'll sell any
of those any time soon.  Iran is going like hotcakes, thank goodness, so
that's what I'm concentrating on!

Tina