Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 23: wine, women and song

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 23: wine, women and song
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 14:02:03 +0200
Chuck,

Paella is a very tasty dish albeit often "oily" and you should miss no
opportunity to try it.

Even tastier for me, and still based on rice is this
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arròs_negre

It's Alice's treat, and mine, when in Barcelona, i.e. most likely second week
of August this year :-)

Amities
Philippe