Re: [OM] Lens issues.

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens issues.
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 16:40:30 +0200
John,

I don't know how old your house is but our very old cottage (1850-60) in north wales was subject to damp so i did some research and found this site of interest

<http://www.heritage-house.org/managing-damp-in-old-buildings.html> venting the windows helped get the humidity down - however after having had to remove some plaster due to damp we have just found out that the roof was leaking which was not helping, I may still install one of the maglev based extraction fans though.

BTW they have a 40-150 in my local shop window and a very handsome and decent lens it looks, not for me I will stay with Fuji but decided against their equivalent and in rash purchase triggered somewhat by images recently posted by moose bought the Fuji 100-400 thinking it would get more use - must get around to posting some images from our recent "dream night at the Zoo" visit in Zurich <http://www.dreamnightatthezoo.nl>

Price for the 40-150 with 1.4TC is 1400CHF not sure how that compares to the UK, but I will be over from 2nd week in July if you want one "imported

IanW