Re: [OM] IMG: Iranian Breakfast

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Iranian Breakfast
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 13:09:46 -0400
It's pretty bad:  Tang contains the following ingredients: Sugar, Fructose,
Citric Acid, Calcium Phosphate, Contains Less than 2% of Orange Juice
Solids, Natural Flavor, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Vitamin E Acetate,
Niacinamide, Vitamin B6, Vitamin A Palmitate, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Beta
Carotene, Maltodextrin, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, and Neotame
(Sweeteners) Guar and Xanthan Gums (Provide Body) Artificial Color, Yellow
5, Yellow 6, BHA (to Help Protect Flavor).

Tang contains less than 2% orange juice solids. If a serving of Tang is 8
ounces, 2% of a glass of Tang is .16 ounce, or less than a teaspoon. Most
of Tang's flavor comes not from orange juice but from "natural and
artificial flavor
<http://blessedmom.hubpages.com/hub/Natural-Flavors-Vs-Artificial-Flavors>"

This was not the brand name Tang but something very similar!

Tina