Re: [OM] OT: Possible Weather Alert

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Possible Weather Alert
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 09:12:27 -0500
>      NWS Phoenix has issued an "excessive heat warning" for Friday through
> Monday of next weekend.  The predicted high for Sunday is presently 119F, and
> I suspect that it will go higher.

And Buffalo, NY gets 10 foot snowfalls. Minneapolis gets -30F
temperatures. Pick your poison.

Now that I got that out of the way, 119F is HOT!!!! It doesn't matter
if it's a "dry heat" or not. That's hot. Take the day off and head for
the mountains.

It got up in the high 90's here yesterday, combined with high
humidity. Fortunately, we have those big fans here that blow the air
around.

AG