[OM] FS Epson R240 print cartridges

Subject: [OM] FS Epson R240 print cartridges
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 10:35:04 +0100
My 2400 met a sad, though hardly peaceful end, and the stock of ink
cartridges which I had built up over time is now redundant, and looking for
a new home(s). I have the following available:

T591 x 4
T592 x 4
T593 x 5
T594 x 3
T595 x 3
T596 x 1
T597 x 4
T598 x 2

T599 x 3

Except for the T598 (matte black) none of them is in the outer plastic box,
but all are in their Epson vacuum-sealed packaging. It would be as well to
assume that all are past their alleged sell-by date - but that applies to
the dozens of cartridges that I have used over the years - I have never
noticed any ill-effects of storage.

GBP5 each + postage at cost, take as many or as few as you want.

Piers