Re: [OM] Dealing with Oly Service

Subject: Re: [OM] Dealing with Oly Service
From: Christopher Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 20:43:40 -0400
Wow, that really sucks. About hiring our friend John back, didn¹t he say
that Olympus had outsourced all of their repair work to another company?

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook

On 6/14/16, 7:32 PM, "olympus on behalf of Chuck Norcutt"
<olympus-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf