Re: [OM] OT: Grocery Catergbories

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Grocery Catergbories
From: Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 12:41:39 +0000 (UTC)
add a piece of lemon.......

----- Original Message -----From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>To:
Olympus Discussion Group <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Wed, 15 Jun 2016
02:16:52 -0000 (UTC)Subject: [OM] OT: Grocery Catergbories

The grocery store near me is being remodeled, and with everything being moved
around you have to pay attention to the overhead signs. While doing so this
evening, I happened to notice an unusual one that said ENHANCED WATER. I've
never heard of this before, so I just had to look. It was shelves of things
like tonic water, mineral water, Perrier, seltzer, etc.

Speaking of water, have you noticed how much you spend for bottled water?
Imagine paying that much for tap water. I just keep a couple of open pitchers
of tap water in the refrigerator, and overnight the trace chlorine evaporates
and the result tastes every bit asw good as the bottled stuff. It can be
"enhanced" with a few grains of ascorbic acid.

Chris

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro  - Hunter S. Thompson--