Re: [OM] IMG: The American Airlines Flagship Detroit

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The American Airlines Flagship Detroit
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 12:47:17 +0000
Are you talking about the Concorde? Indeed too bad that’s not flying anymore,
but if we want to mourn great supersonic planes no longer flying, let’s start
with the SR-71.  And we can add the XB-70 Valkyrie (which Jim worked on, I
think! So cool…) to that list too. I saw a concorde and SR-71 at Udvar-Hazy
this spring, what a great place.  Need to see the Valkyrie someday when I can
get to W-P.

F-35 seems like a cool ride (bummer about the ceiling cracks though) but I wish
they had continued the F-22 program instead.

-Ed

On 6/15/16, 6:16 AM, "olympus on behalf of olympus-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<olympus-bounces+ed.sawyer=unh.edu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of