Re: [OM] OT: Grocery Catergbories

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Grocery Catergbories
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 16:49:12 +0100
Mmm, I think I know what you mean, Nathan. Curiously (I don't know why) I was
reminded of you when I saw some Damm Inedit for sale in a local fizzy beverage
supplier's shop.

From Wikipedia: "Ferran Adrià, Juli Soler and sommeliers Ferran Centelles and
David Seijas from El Bulli Restaurant created a luxury bottled lager beer
called Inedit for Estrella Damm by mixing blend of lager and wheat beer styles,
then a combination of barley malt, wheat, hops, coriander, orange peel, yeast
and water. Inedit means "Never been done before"."

It turned out to be a very pleasant brew. I had another!

Piers