Re: [OM] Some pretty sunsets

Subject: Re: [OM] Some pretty sunsets
From: Christopher Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 19:12:26 -0400
Moose,

Museums and galleries display photographs the same way on their walls that
I display them on my website. Its been this way for a century, and I doubt
the art world will change that tradition anytime soon. Showing that way on
my website gives the buyers of my work a true representation of how the
image will look framed and matted.

Magnum’s website displays their members’ work this way, as does the Museum
of Modern Art’s website. The Metropolitan Museum of Art uses a very
slightly subdued white background to display works from their collection
online (level 251 instead of 255).

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook

On 6/15/16, 4:44 PM, "olympus on behalf of Moose"
<olympus-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf