Re: [OM] Dealing with Oly Service

Subject: Re: [OM] Dealing with Oly Service
From: Lawrence Plummer <plummerl@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2016 18:14:57 -0700
Last fall, my E-M1 developed (what appears to be a common problem!) a fault in
the rear dial. My camera was about 9 months out of warranty, but I talked Oly
into a 30% reduction on the flat rate repair of $198 by speaking to the rear
dial issue. The camera was sent to Olympus Repair Service (Precision) in
Enfield, CT. The repair and return only took about a week, the camera arrived
spotless and now works great. The best part was that with my VISA card, I had a
1 year extension on the Oly warranty and was fully compensated for the repair.

Larry