Re: [OM] IMG: The American Airlines Flagship Detroit

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The American Airlines Flagship Detroit
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 08:10:05 +0100
Jim

It wouldn’t have to be a “cattle car” but for the competition for low-cost and
easily available passenger flight.

Moose

I enjoyed the many flights that I had in DC-3s.  As I have related before, when
I was 9 and 10, I used to fly from Heathrow to Aden (probably in a Comet 4)
then from Aden to Mukalla, along the coast, in a DC-3, probably at about
3,000ft above the dunes of the Hadramaut coast.  This was because I was at
boarding school in England while my parents lived in Aden, then Mukalla.

But I didn’t suffer from motion sickness in aircraft, only in the back of a car.

Chris