Re: [OM] Olympus TG-4 owners - request for someone to test focus stackin

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus TG-4 owners - request for someone to test focus stacking on eyes
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 19:38:47 +0200
Sorry I meant Iris not cornea

On 16/06/16 19:18, SwissPace wrote:
Hi All,

The subject of taking photos of the eye in particular details of the cornea has come up again, what i am looking for is a quick and easy way for kerstin to take photos to geve her enough detail, I tried with macro lenses on the OM-D etc.. but its rather fussy and then i wondered if focus stacking using a TG-4 and lightguide might be the answer. Before I leap to buy though I was wondering if anyone would be willing to try it out for me. recording the detail of the cornea (apparently it contains a lot of health information to the trained eye) is the goal so the picture taking needs to be as quick and effortless as possible.

Thanks in advance

IanW