Re: [OM] OT: Grocery Catergbories

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Grocery Catergbories
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2016 18:22:57 -0400
Tsk! I wasn't talking about ancient wheat! ;-)

I neither accept nor acknowledge admonishments for failure to spell British.
Okay, I suppose I acknowledged it. This time. <g>

Bob "American English" Whitmire
(We have English. We have the best English! People tell me all the time we have
better English than the English! Our English is so good you're not going to
believe how good our good English is!)

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus. This is a perfect mobile device. Any perceived
errors in spelling, grammar, or logic are figments of your imagination.