Re: [OM] Dealing with Oly Service

Subject: Re: [OM] Dealing with Oly Service
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 06:33:38 -0400
Command Dial failure seems to be a common problem across many Olympus digitals. Failure of the dial in the C-5060 caused so much anger, people started demanding a factory recall (but never got it).

John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
www.zuiko.com  | omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx
Olympus OM Service since 1977