Re: [OM] OT: Grocery Catergbories

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Grocery Catergbories
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 11:49:48 -0400
Of course you were. But when one pulls another's leg, one should not be
surpriZed if one gets kicked. In good fun, of course.

Now mind your pints and quarts.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus. This is a perfect mobile device. Any perceived
errors in spelling, grammar, or logic are figments of your imagination.