Re: [OM] OT: The Sizzling Southwest

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: The Sizzling Southwest
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2016 11:15:08 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     At 10:30 this morning the outside temperature is already at 106F, and
there's 7 more hours of daytime heating to go.  Great.

     Why are you visiting Miami?  There's a nice restaurant just across the
street from the public swimming pool on the street parallel to and just north
of US60.  You get to cross one of those interesting bridges that was built by
the WPA during the Great Depression.

>Arrrrgh. And I, of course have to drive to Miami, AZ sometime early in the
>week, and then on to Yuma, AZ and south from there.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson