Re: [OM] IMGS: My Father

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: My Father
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2016 17:27:04 -0400
Absolutely! No greater sacrifice can one generation give to another. ;-) What a
story: RCAF, RAF, USAAF. Shooting from the lip, I say he must have known what
he was about to have gone the distance.

--Bob

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus. This is a perfect mobile device. Any perceived
errors in spelling, grammar, or logic are figments of your imagination.