Re: [OM] IMGS: Farm Stay, Breakfast

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Farm Stay, Breakfast
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 11:00:12 +0200
During the summer we use every chance to cook outside with our wood barbeque or wood pizza oven, I also have a tandoor oven but due to the fact that meat needs to be marinaded for 24 hours before cooking it has hardly been used - plus our local Indian restaurant also has a wood based tandoor oven, The tandoor oven is so hot you cannot replicate this way of cooking in any other oven so like most things these days you have to opt for convenience or quality (in the past convenient alternatives were not so readily available) - most these days opt for convenience while some still opt for quality :-)

BTW thanks Tina for the tour, I have little time to concentrate on the list but I keep track of what's going on and like seeing the images from you and all others such as Nathan Jim Moose etc..

IanW