Re: [OM] OT: The Sizzling Southwest

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: The Sizzling Southwest
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 06:23:47 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Interesting.  He must be a survivor of the concentrator closure of years
ago.  The downtown commercial district of Miami is an interesting place to
visit as it has not changed much since the 1940s.

     The temperature here peaked at 117F yesterday, and today will be about the
same.

>My stop in Miami is to pick up a new custom rear bumper for my 1989 Toyota
>FJ62. The guy who fabricates them lives and has a shop there.
>

>>      At 10:30 this morning the outside temperature is already at 106F, and
>> there's 7 more hours of daytime heating to go.  Great.
>>
>>      Why are you visiting Miami?  There's a nice restaurant just across
>> the street from the public swimming pool on the street parallel to and just
>> north of US60.  You get to cross one of those interesting bridges that was
>> built by the WPA during the Great Depression.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson