Re: [OM] OT: The Sizzling Southwest

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: The Sizzling Southwest
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 06:49:08 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     The ridge of high pressure will diminish on Saturday, but then it will
rebound back to the present strength on Monday.  GFS shows a return of the band
of high pressure cells along the Hadley downdraft.  Can't look at the polar
plots right now as the connection to the NCEP.NOAA servers seems to be broken.

>I'm hoping it might be better in a day or two. I'm not yet sure of what day
>I will be leaving

     <<SNIP>>

>>      The temperature here peaked at 117F yesterday, and today will be
>> about the same.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson