Re: [OM] IMGS: Refugee Family

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Refugee Family
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2016 08:00:47 +0100
I’m not sure what you mean, “if it works”, Tina.  It’s a sad story, but one
which is repeated all over the East, and increasingly in the West.  Single
women are at a disadvantage compared with men anywhere in the world, but I have
always imagined that those in the Middle East, Pakistan and India would have a
worse time of it.

The photos tell part of the story, I suppose, but life goes on and you can’t
capture the next few days, which might well be absolutely miserable.

And that is assuming that the lady and her children have not been planted there
by some trafficker or something . . .

Chris