Re: [OM] OT summer driving in the USA

Subject: Re: [OM] OT summer driving in the USA
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2016 17:57:11 -0400
Maine's Augusta is a dark and brooding place, impoverished, cut by the Kennebec
River, a lovely waterway, except as it wanders through the capital. Even the
noblest politicians could not improve Augusta, and we have Gov. Paul LePage.
When Angus King was governor (about as honest and decent a politician as I've
met in my life), he declined to live in the governor's mansion in Augusta and
instead stayed home in Brunswick, a happier, brighter place.

--Bob

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus. This is a perfect mobile device. Any perceived
errors in spelling, grammar, or logic are figments of your imagination.