Re: [OM] OT: BREXIT

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: BREXIT
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 11:56:06 -0300
The current population of the UK is ~ 65 million in an area almost 3,000 square miles less than the area of the state of Michigan. This state has a population of close on 10 million.

Uncontrolled and limitless immigration into the UK from all the countries of the EU would have led to social breakdown.

That is the principle reason why BREXIT succeeded.

jh