Re: [OM] OT: BREXIT

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: BREXIT
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 17:46:18 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     It could prove interesting.  Let's assume for the moment that Scotland
divests itself of the union.  They could stave off the hordes of immigrants at
Hadrian's Wall.  It would be history from 1900 years ago repeating itself,
though this time it would be keeping the southern barbarians out of Scotland
instead of keeping the northern barbarians out of the Roman Empire.

>Maybe my creaking memory is playing tricks again, but I seem to remember
>that the ECU was formed to stave off another war in Europe... What now?

Barbaric Chris