Re: [OM] OT: BREXIT

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: BREXIT
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 11:44:16 +0100
Yes, John.  I agree, to a certain extent.  Different people had their motives,
but I feel certain that they lacked the insight to understand that their recent
travails are a fact of modern society when run by the current lot, that the EU
was at least in part protecting them from worse.

And what now?  It looks as if the “odious” ones have little idea what to do
next, as was always one of my concerns.  Meanwhile the staff in each Government
department must be quaking in their boots at the work, work for which they will
be ill-equipped, under-staffed and indifferently led (in some departments, at
least).

Chris