Re: [OM] OT: BREXIT

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: BREXIT
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 14:12:05 +0200
This is not a given. The Nordic countries have had open borders between them
for many years before any of them joined the (then EEC, later EU). Today, three
are in the EU and two (Norway and Iceland) are not, but the borders are still
open. Norway has a land border with Sweden, so the situation is analogous to NI
and the Republic.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman