Re: [OM] OT: BREXIT

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: BREXIT
From: David Bell <david.w.bell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 21:56:07 +0100

...... where Ireland is united....... I understand the border around Lough Erne has been in dispute since the creation of The Republic of Ireland

..... Scotland is independent ........ well Edinburgh was often described as the Athens of the North...................

The vote in North Britain should not be used as a "trigger" to demand a second referendum on independence. I know many SNP supporters who voted "brexit". Likewise a significant component of the "remain" vote was by Scottish Conservative and Labour voters. It was not a groundswell of exclusively "independence" proponents. I do submit that these referenda should be decided with a much higher bar to change the status quo.

Dave