Re: [OM] OT: BREXIT

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: BREXIT
From: John Duggan <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2016 22:49:22 +0100
Martin, I think that is a very fair summary.  Those who did not think it
through are going to get a few unpleasant surprises!!!
I feel that more than 50+ per cent is needed for such an important decision.
I feel there will be hard times ahead for Wales. We are a low wage economy
compared with England and with a population of 3 million will always come off
second best!
We have received massive amounts of EU grant aid Yet we still voted out !!!
TURKEYS voting for Christmas/ Thanksgiving  springs to mind!!
I feel very sad for the younger generations of this country.
Regards JohnD. Wales UK

Sent from my iPhone