Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 25/6/2016: ready for footie

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 25/6/2016: ready for footie
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 14:27:43 -0700
On 6/27/2016 9:08 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
A rare photo of me, taken the other day by a visiting friend. Poland was going to play
Switzerland in the first match of the knockout stage of Euro2016. While I do not own a
Poland football jersey, I have a souvenir t-shirt bought in Buffalo a couple of years
ago, which reflects that city’s Polish heritage:

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/i-brF5R9V/A

I hope you recognize me as friend if we meet in a dark alley. ;-)

Softie Moose