Re: [OM] Hi, Fly

Subject: Re: [OM] Hi, Fly
From: Christopher Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2016 05:05:47 -0400
A Green Bottle Fly. Awesome photo of him; I can never get that close to
flies without them flying away.  There¹s another species that looks just
like it, but is blue. Its called, as you might guess, a Blue Bottle Fly.
Both ?bottles¹ are much prettier than your normal black housefly, though
they¹re all pretty equally nasty disease carriers.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook

On 7/2/16, 1:49 AM, "olympus on behalf of Moose"
<olympus-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf