[OM] Online Activity

Subject: [OM] Online Activity
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 11:09:43 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     I seem to have a bit of a problem with the online use of my laptops that I
cannot easily resolve.  Many times I will be online with the dialup connection
only to find that my usage is tied up with something very large being
downloaded.  Using the Task Manager does not help identify the culprit, only
showing the overhead CPU activity as being System Idle Process.  I know that
I've shut off every identifiable automatic update option.

     So far it has downloaded over 8M, which is an entire of usage that has
been crippled.

     I would like to find a utility somewhere that will do a better job than
Task Manager, and there has to be something out there in shareware land.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson