Re: [OM] Peso

Subject: Re: [OM] Peso
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2016 20:04:47 -0400
It's been a while since I did it, but as I recall, I did it all online,
including payment, and all I did was fill out a bit of information, and upload
a boat load of jpegs. There was a request for a date, but I entered the year of
the earliest photo in the group and let it fly.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus. This is a perfect mobile device. Any perceived
errors in spelling, grammar, or logic are figments of your imagination.