Re: [OM] Jeepless in Seattle

Subject: Re: [OM] Jeepless in Seattle
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2016 21:26:06 +0200
I no longer do the mileage so I change tyres as the Germans do every 4 years although I do let the summer tyres go a bit longer - a long cry from my UK driving days when I needed a set every 4 months (or 20'000 miles) and I cringe to mention my honda CB 900 Mcycle which needed a new rear every 900 miles.

Cheers IanW