Re: [OM] Jeepless in Seattle

Subject: Re: [OM] Jeepless in Seattle
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2016 06:49:31 +0100
Wow, Charlie!  I wonder if it is because you don’t have corners to go around
(slight generalisation :-)).  Mind you, the roads in the UK are pretty poor,
with varying surfaces, potholes and many repairs.

I’d be very happy if my tyres lasted 45,000 miles, but the 80k set would
probably have been past their expiry date, depending on how many miles you do
per year.  The recommended life for tyres in the EU is 6 years, I think.

Chris